The beginning of cooperation with the Association of Psychologists and Psychotherapists of the Republic of Moldova
27.08.2019, the European Institute of Addictions “ADOMED”, signed a cooperation agreement with the chairman of the Association of Psychologists and Psychotherapists of the Republic of Moldova, the head of the psychological center “SFERA”, psychologist, hypnotherapist and doctor of pedagogy, psychological workshop Varban Irina. Irina is also a senior lecturer at the Department of Psychology at Slavic University and a member of the professional Psychotherapeutic League.
We know that this day marked the beginning of a productive collaboration that will help provide effective and comprehensive assistance to hundreds of addicts throughout the country!
Help with gambling, alcoholism and drug addiction should be comprehensive. This is the basis of the psychosocial rehabilitation program, which consists of three stages and includes work with specialized specialists. In the fight against addiction, this is support, support and an opportunity to get a chance for recovery.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment program
Treatment of drug and alcohol addicted patients includes work both individually and in groups. Program participants receive all the necessary information about addiction, risks and consequences. The provision of psychological assistance and the spiritual and moral development of the individual make it possible to firmly take a new path, forming new habits and breaking the connection with the destructive past. Rehabilitation stages:
Narcologists, doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists take part in the treatment, representatives of the clergy are involved in cooperation. We are working with families, there are groups for codependents.
All efforts are aimed at restoring mental health, eliminating emotional stress, which becomes the main prevention of possible breakdowns. Expected outcome of treatment:
- the patient will be able to refuse any stimulants (drugs, alcohol);
- will receive information about the dependency in full and learn how to use it;
- will follow the developed plan for recovery and resolution of psycho-emotional problems (short-term and long-term options are provided);
- will seek help promptly if there is a risk of relapse.
Patients are socialized, get a chance to build a strong family, they form the correct spiritual and moral worldview. Rehabilitation will help you prepare to participate in the Peer-to-Peer program and become a member of the therapeutic community.
The Social Lift Resocialization Project
Drug addicts and alcoholics who have overcome the addiction find it difficult to return to normal life. For this, a re-socialization project “Social Lift” is envisaged:
- Sports training – classes are held under the guidance of experienced sparring partners, coaches, national and world champions in martial arts.
- School of Social Work – activities in educational institutions and clinics, supportive therapy. Introduction to the basics of crisis counseling, ethics and public speaking courses.
- Creativity – based on the National Academic Theater. Ivan Franko has classes in acting (speech, movement), vocals, dancing, directing.
- Media direction – journalism, courses for videographers and videographers (filming, editing, equipment tuning), interviewing, scripting.
The program was developed by qualified specialists taking into account the wishes of patients and their relatives. The work has been going on for more than two years, training and further training of future employees of rehabilitation centers, who have gained knowledge about the types of chemical addiction, treatment and subsequent recovery, are provided.
ADOMED in numbers
- 5 countries (Moldova, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Estonia);
- 3 therapy camps per year;
- 9,740 people who applied for psychosocial rehabilitation;
- 5870 patients who received psychosocial support;
- 870 drug addicts who terminated the program early;
- 620 patients on treatment;
- 1550 people in remission from 1 to 3 years;
- 1080 people in remission from 3 to 5 years;
- 192 married couples who have built strong relationships;
- 86 born children.
Right now you can consult a specialist of our center for free by ordering a call back.
To do this, enter your name and phone number, and an employee of the "Transformation" center will call you back as soon as possible.