Drug addiction treatment in Zhitomir
Drug addiction is a serious illness that paralyzes a person’s will and thoughts, suppresses his craving for resistance. Unfortunately, no one is immune from it – neither adults nor teenagers. The habit of taking psychotropic substances contributes to the deterioration of mental and physical health, makes the addict antisocial, often pushes to commit crimes.
Even if he has a desire to get rid of addiction, it is almost impossible to do this without contacting specialists. The task of the relatives of a drug addict is to convince him to contact drug rehabilitation center in Zhytomyr.
The staff of the “Transformation” rehabilitation center has a great positive experience of getting rid of drug addiction. We are sure: you can help at any stage of the disease, the main desire of the patient himself, as well as:
- a combination of a comprehensive and individual approach to treatment ;
- psychotherapeutic support;
- support from family and friends.
Still have questions? Call now!
Anonymous drug addiction treatment in Zhytomyr : main tasks and methods
The “Transformation” Rehabilitation Center for the treatment of drug addicts uses a course based on the above “12 steps” method. Anonymous drug addiction treatment in Zhytomyr is carried out with the consent of the addict and in isolation from the usual circle of contacts, which allows you to exclude various psychotraumatic factors and focus on your own health.
Treatment for drug addiction is aimed at returning a person to society, getting rid of cravings for chemicals. It is important that the patient is aware of the abnormality of his condition and is consciously ready to change his life. During therapy, we achieve the following goals:
- Abstain from drug use.
- Forming healthy goals and motivation to overcome addiction .
- Return to work or school.
- Improve the patient’s physical and mental health.
- Normalization of relations between the patient and his family.
- Confidence in the inadmissibility of committing illegal actions.
Psychotherapy, communication with people who have overcome drug addiction, art therapy help to achieve good results. Our practical experience proves that drug addiction is often associated with problems in the family. Therefore, we work with the patient’s family members, helping to establish normal relationships and find out the deep reasons that prompted a person to take drugs.
Results of the intermediate stage provided drug addiction treatment in Zhytomyr :
- Understanding the reasons for addiction and the motives for addictive behavior.
- Learning to control your actions and desires .
- Acknowledgment of responsibility for wanting to take a dose.
- Ability to receive support from the outside.
During the treatment, each patient is provided with psychologist’s consultations. With the help of a specialist, a person understands the reasons that led to addiction, works out his psychological problems, and corrects his behavior. An important component of rehabilitation is spiritual education.
Getting rid of the physical symptoms of illness (withdrawal) leaves a void in the soul of a former addict. He needs to find the strength and motivation to move on in order to feel the joy of life. Spiritual education helps you find new interests, create positive motivation and move towards recovery.
Other important aspects of drug rehabilitation:
- Sexuality education. Providing information on sexual hygiene, establishing close and trusting relationships with a regular sexual partner, family planning.
- Prevention of AIDS and HIV.
- Provide theoretical and practical information on dependency concepts.
The 12 Steps – Minnesota Model of Drug Recovery
Drug addiction treatment (Zhytomyr) in the “Transformation” rehabilitation center is based on the Minnesota model … This is a non-drug way of getting rid of drug addiction, aimed at psychosocial rehabilitation of the patient. The result of completing the program is complete relief from drug addiction and return to normal life.
“12 steps” is an effective way to give up drugs for good. Thanks to him, millions of people in the United States and Europe have recovered and become respected members of society. The program provides for the following stages:
- Awareness of their addiction as a problem that poses a threat to future life and health.
- Understanding that you can get rid of cravings for drugs only with the help of other people, including specialists. Willingness to accept help from their side.
- Making a decision to become a full-fledged member of society and recover.
- Assessment of your moral qualities, strengths and weaknesses of character. Development of positive motivation for the rehabilitation course.
- Admitting your shortcomings and mistakes in front of other people, receiving their forgiveness. At this stage, a person must forgive himself, stop reproaching for the mistakes of the past.
- Learning to set goals and achieve them, finding effective methods to get rid of addiction.
- Humble acceptance of any of your life experiences, including unsuccessful ones. Formation of positive motivation.
- Building relationships with other people , including victims of the actions of the drug addict, admitting his guilt to them.
- Learning to introspect with a goal better understand your goals and motives.
- Drug addiction recovery.
Many people are interested in the answer to the question: how long does it take drug addiction treatment in Zhitomir ? It is desirable that the patient complete the entire program. The more he works on himself under the guidance of specialists, the higher the chance to leave drugs in the past. A positive result is guaranteed when the addict really wants to recover.
An addicted person should be aware that if he successfully completed the program, his health is solely in his hands. It is important that family and friends support him during and after treatment. This helps to enter sustained remission and never return to chemicals.
To sign up for a consultation, use the special form on the website. Remember: drug addiction is not a sentence, but a disease that can and should be treated.
The complex treatment offered at the Transformation rehabilitation center consists of three main stages:
- Cleansing the body. At this stage, detoxification is carried out: the body is cleansed of toxic substances, for which they resort to such methods as plasmapheresis, hemodialysis. To reduce the severity of withdrawal disorders, antidepressants, sedatives, and drugs to improve metabolism are used.
- Rehabilitation. The main part of the course, which focuses on the mental health of the client. This includes individual and group sessions with psychologists, art therapy, activities aimed at the spiritual revival of a person.
- Resocialization. A very important stage, which involves the participation of psychologists and makes it easier to transfer adaptation to the new living conditions of addicts in society – without the use of drugs.
For more information about the treatment program, how much the course costs, the cost of individual services, you can find out on the official website of the Transformation Psychosocial Center – www.netnarkotik.com.ua. By calling the hotline you can get psychological help, leave a request for treatment or attend courses for codependents.
Acknowledging Our Powerlessness: The first step in the program for the addict is to admit that he is no longer in control of his own life. Understanding that we cannot save our lives on our own is the first step to our recovery.
In his struggle with the disease, the patient can enlist the help of God, such as he sees him.
The patient learns to trust the power that leads him to recovery; he completely delegates control of his life to this power.
The stage of careful introspection: the patient reveals his hidden fears and negative experiences to the group in order to understand the root cause of the development of the disease.
The patient accepts himself and his negative experience; he admits his mistakes not only to himself, but also to his loved ones and to God leading him.
The patient prepares for active actions aimed at getting rid of the disease. He understands that alcohol or drugs is not the cause of addiction. The reason lies in himself. You can defeat addiction only by changing yourself.
Based on the experience of other members of the group, patients begin to correct their own behavioral patterns, correcting their shortcomings.
The patient makes a list of the people he has harmed during his illness and prepares himself to apologize for the pain and make amends.
The patient apologizes and compensates for the damage to all people offended by him. Thus, he gets rid of remorse and forgives himself.
The patient develops the habit of constantly analyzing his actions and immediately admitting his mistakes. This is learning self-control and responsibility for his life
The patient continues his path of reflection. This allows him to develop the spiritual essence of the addict, his moral sphere.
The patient uses the knowledge gained during the course to help himself and other victims of addiction. He uses these skills in all areas of his life, thus achieving inner harmony and happiness.
Still have questions? Call now!
Living conditions during rehabilitation in the Zhytomyr region
Right now you can consult a specialist of our center for free by ordering a call back.
To do this, enter your name and phone number, and an employee of the "Transformation" center will call you back as soon as possible.