Drug addiction treatment in Uzhgorod
The opportunity to buy psychoactive substances is available almost at every turn — the number of families facing this problem is growing rapidly. You can try to fight alone, going through a path full of failures or disappointments, or avoid it by initially trusting professionals and turning to a rehabilitation center that can offer effective treatment for drug addiction. Uzhgorod is a city where you can get qualified help, starting your life with a clean slate.
Anonymous effective treatment of drug addiction in Uzhgorod
An important factor contributing to the victory over drug addiction is the complete severance of ties with family and friends. The absence of temptations will help to resist the craving for drugs at the initial stage, and in the future the patient will be able to resist them independently. Treatment of drug addiction in Uzhgorod in a rehabilitation center is relevant for a number of reasons:
- confidentiality — anonymous stay in the institution, reliable protection of information about patients;
- qualified help-drug addicts are treated by narcologists, rehabilitologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and other specialists who are able to provide support that is so necessary at the stage of recovery;
- comfortable conditions of stay in the rehabilitation center-cozy wards, equipped with everything you need.
Patients who are treated for drug addiction in Uzhgorod in the centers of the IAA (International Anti-Drug Association) are protected from negative external influences. Being in a circle of like-minded people, united by a common misfortune and at the same time a goal, will allow you to focus on defeating chemical addiction, making every effort for this.
How is the treatment of drug addiction in Uzhgorod?
There are dozens of ways to combat cravings for illegal drugs, but only a few of them are really effective and can give the expected result. The drug treatment clinic in Uzhgorod offers a guaranteed recovery and change of consciousness, which can be achieved by passing the following stages:
- detoxification-drug purification, which relieves withdrawal syndrome (withdrawal) and is under the round-the-clock supervision of doctors;
- rehabilitation — restoring the physical and emotional state, working out fears and triggers that can cause a breakdown;
- resocialization — the formation of new hobbies, finding yourself in various fields of activity, getting the opportunity to reveal hidden talents and apply existing skills.
The duration of treatment depends on a number of factors: the type of substances used, the duration of dependence, the patient’s condition and individual characteristics of the body. The relatives of the drug addict will be provided with the necessary psychological assistance, which will make it possible to completely break the codependency.
The program “12 steps”
The program “12 steps” is the basis on which the treatment of drug addicts in Uzhgorod is based. The patient consistently performs the following steps:
- accepts his own impotence in trying to cope with the trouble;
- he learns to trust a higher power that can help, support, and accompany him on the way to victory;
- apologizes, compensates for losses, corrects mistakes made.
And most importantly, at the final stage, the former drug addict himself becomes a mentor who accompanies those who are just starting their way through the program.
The most common questions about the treatment of drug addicts in Uzhgorod
How to understand that a close addict?
Incoherent speech, rapid weight loss, frequent mood changes, irritability, changes in pupils, paleness of the skin — the main signs.
How to convince people to stop using and start treatment for drug addiction?
It is worth contacting a rehabilitation center in Uzhgorod — and experienced psychologists will perfectly cope with this task.
Is it possible to cure drug addiction at home?
A dependent person will need the support of all family members and friends, but home treatment is risky and unpredictable.
What are the living conditions?
Photos of the rooms can be found on the website.
How much does drug treatment cost?
The price is calculated individually. Please contact us to learn more about the current benefits and get a preliminary payment.
How long to be treated for drug addiction?
The course of treatment is at least 3 months, and the recommended minimum is 1 year.
Is it possible to quit forever?
We are ready to share the success stories of our patients who have been enjoying a healthy life for more than 5 years without returning to taking drugs.
Rehabilitation center for drug addicts Transformation — a place where you will always be helped
The rehabilitation center for drug addicts in Uzhgorod is a private clinic where patients are guaranteed to receive the necessary treatment and a chance for a new life. Contact us without wasting time, and a detailed consultation will help you make a final decision.
Right now you can consult a specialist of our center for free by ordering a call back.
To do this, enter your name and phone number, and an employee of the "Transformation" center will call you back as soon as possible.