Drug addiction treatment in Kherson
Addiction is a serious illness that deprives a person of health, power over their desires, destroys families and social ties. As the disease progresses, the addict loses the ability to feel, loses inner support. All goals that were important before then cease to be significant, and there is only one priority – taking a new dose of the drug. In any case, you should not give up and remain a witness of how a person close to you dies before your eyes. The rehabilitation center for drug addicts in Kherson “Transformation” is a place where everyone who has faced drug addiction can receive professional help and support.
Treatment of drug addiction in Kherson is a complex and lengthy process that will bring a positive result only when the patient himself seeks to end the addiction. Unfortunately, today more and more people, including teenagers, use chemicals and psychotropic drugs. Also, other relatives suffer from drug addiction of a son, daughter, husband, father or other family member. In the family, either an unhealthy atmosphere of codependent relationships is formed or all communication with the drug addict stops.
Specialists of the “Transformation” rehabilitation center believe that it is absolutely impossible to turn away from a drug-addicted relative or friend. If relatives support the addict and convince him to get treatment, then most likely he will be able to get out of the vicious circle and overcome the craving for drugs.
Goals that will help to realize the drug rehabilitation center in Kherson:
- Help the addict to refrain from using psychotropic drugs.
- To form the patient’s life goals and a system of values that exclude a return to drug addiction in the future.
- To improve the health of a drug addict, both mental and physical.
- Convince the patient to return to work or school, to become a full-fledged and respected member of society.
- Develop an understanding of responsibility for their actions to society and prevent the urge to commit illegal actions in the future.
Basic principles of rehabilitation of drug addicts in the center “Transformation”
Our basic principles of work are the patient’s awareness and his voluntary decision to be treated. In turn, we guarantee an individual approach and psychotherapeutic support at all stages of treatment. The path to overcoming drug addiction is long and difficult, and the task of our psychologists and narcologists is to help the resident at each of its stages.
Treatment methods that help most addicts complete the rehabilitation program and end the past:
- Art therapy – restores mental balance, promotes the involvement of patients in the creative and play process.
- Individual or group psychotherapy is a great way to analyze the reasons that led to addiction, as well as to admit the mistakes they have made.
- Meetings with people who have undergone rehabilitation and have successfully overcome drug cravings. This is a great motivation to not stop there and go through the treatment to the end.
Drug addiction treatment (Kherson) is not only with the addict himself, but also with his relatives. Drug addiction always affects the situation in the family, the relationship between its members, contributes to conflicts. Conversations with a psychologist will help relatives to understand their problems, accept and forgive each other, find the strength to go further. By the way, often the root causes of chemical dependence are directly related to the situation in the family.
What does the rehabilitation program provide for the patient?
During rehabilitation, the patient will learn to understand the motives of addictive behavior, take responsibility for his actions, set goals for himself and achieve them. Group and individual psychological counseling will help the patient deal with all internal conflicts, correct behavior, get rid of disturbing thoughts and obsessions.
Each of our addiction patients are provided with:
- Information sessions, during which the patient understands the nature and causes of addiction, the mechanisms of getting rid of it, receives important practical skills.
- & nbsp; & nbsp; Spiritual practices that form moral values and a system of priorities that contribute to quick socialization.
- Basics of sexuality education, aimed at teaching sexual hygiene and building an emotionally close relationship with a partner, AIDS and HIV prevention.
12 Steps Program: Effective Drug Addiction Treatment in Kherson
“12 steps” or the Minnesota program is aimed at getting rid of a person from gambling, drug, alcohol addiction. This system of non-drug rehabilitation has helped many people get rid of drug addiction and alcoholism, and return to normal life. The key thesis of the Minnesota model of rehabilitation is that addiction is not the patient’s fault. Its reasons are much deeper and are associated with his spiritual dissatisfaction and life problems.
In the 12 Steps, drug addiction is recognized as an incurable disease that can be brought under control. The responsibility for recovery lies solely with the person himself, it is important that he strives to get rid of cravings for narcotic drugs.
Anonymous drug addiction treatment in Kherson involves the following stages:
- Confessions of their powerlessness in the face of illness and the need to accept help from others.
- Realization that help can be provided by relatives and specialists.
- Making a decision to change your life.
- Analysis of your goals and actions, search for internal resources and motivation to fight addiction.
- Admitting our own shortcomings and recognizing the harm done to others.
- Setting a goal to get rid of drug addiction and finding ways to solve this problem.
- Learning to humbly accept any life experience, including failures and mistakes.
- Developing communication skills and the ability to get along with others.
- Admitting guilt to other people, compensating them for damage.
- Constant introspection and study of the nature of their actions.
Many people wonder how long a drug addict should be on treatment? It is desirable that the patient complete the rehabilitation program. The longer he works on himself, the better the end result.
Do you have any questions? Call us at the phone numbers indicated on the website or send a message through a special form.
Acknowledging Our Powerlessness: The first step in the program for the addict is to admit that he is no longer in control of his own life. Understanding that we cannot save our lives on our own is the first step to our recovery.
In his struggle with the disease, the patient can enlist the help of God, such as he sees him.
The patient learns to trust the power that leads him to recovery; he completely delegates control of his life to this power.
The stage of careful introspection: the patient reveals his hidden fears and negative experiences to the group in order to understand the root cause of the development of the disease.
The patient accepts himself and his negative experience; he admits his mistakes not only to himself, but also to his loved ones and to God leading him.
The patient prepares for active actions aimed at getting rid of the disease. He understands that alcohol or drugs is not the cause of addiction. The reason lies in himself. You can defeat addiction only by changing yourself.
Based on the experience of other members of the group, patients begin to correct their own behavioral patterns, correcting their shortcomings.
The patient makes a list of the people he has harmed during his illness and prepares himself to apologize for the pain and make amends.
The patient apologizes and compensates for the damage to all people offended by him. Thus, he gets rid of remorse and forgives himself.
The patient develops the habit of constantly analyzing his actions and immediately admitting his mistakes. This is learning self-control and responsibility for his life
The patient continues his path of reflection. This allows him to develop the spiritual essence of the addict, his moral sphere.
The patient uses the knowledge gained during the course to help himself and other victims of addiction. He uses these skills in all areas of his life, thus achieving inner harmony and happiness.
Living conditions during rehabilitation in the Kherson region
Right now you can consult a specialist of our center for free by ordering a call back.
To do this, enter your name and phone number, and an employee of the "Transformation" center will call you back as soon as possible.