What to take with you
LIST OF THINGS YOU NEED TO HAVE WITH YOURSELF WHEN ADMISSING TO THE REHABILITATION CENTER
1. Items of footwear and clothing
- Sports shoes
- Household rubber slippers for a bath
- Shirts, T-shirts
- Underwear (panties, T-shirts)
- Photocopy of your passport (or other government issued ID)
In addition, upon admission to the center, if desired, for personal use, you can bring:
3. Bed linen
- Bed sheet – 1 pc.
- Duvet cover – 1 pc.
- Pillowcase – 1 pc.
4. Personal hygiene items
- Towel -2 pcs.
- Toilet soap
- Antiperspirant Deodorants
- The electric shaver or razors are disposable.
- Foam or shaving gel
- Items for nail care: scissors and / or nail clippers, files, etc.
5. Stationery / study supplies
- Notebooks general 48 sheets – 3 pcs.
- Ballpoint pens – 3 pcs.
- Pencils – 2 pcs.
These items are used by the rehabilitator who brought them.
The list contains the minimum required number of items! And these are the things that will be really necessary for life during the entire period of rehabilitation.
But don’t be alarmed that there are so many of them – after all, most of these things you probably already have, so just select the one you need from what is already hanging in your closet.
Right now you can consult a specialist of our center for free by ordering a call back.
To do this, enter your name and phone number, and an employee of the "Transformation" center will call you back as soon as possible.