Round table on the topic: “Problems of chemical dependence of children and youth”
On May 31, on the eve of World Children's Day, a round table was held in the Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration on the issues of chemical addiction among children and youth. This event was initiated by the NGO "OUN" Spirit of the Nation "Tatiana Kanchura, the NGO" Movement "Healthy Nation" Svetlana Voznesenskaya and Dnipropetrovsk Regional Youth Library named after M. Svetlov, Vishnevskaya Ekaterina and Sergey Shevchenko. The problems of the prevalence of chemical and game addiction among children and youth, the "rejuvenation" of drug addiction, the importance of prevention in overcoming this problem were discussed.
The following decisions were made:
- Create a Coordination Council for the prevention of chemical dependence among children and youth.
- Initiate and popularize the “I Love Life! I say to drugs - no! ".
- To take part on 15.06.19 in the All-Ukrainian action for sketches of drug advertising "I choose life!"
- To hold a dance flash mob and festival “I love life! I say to drugs - no! ".
- Improve and agree on the prevention plan for the 2019-2020 school years.
- Develop a plan to disseminate the experience of the Dnipropetrovsk region in other regions of Ukraine.
We are confident that together we will be able to stop the distribution of dependencies!
Right now you can consult a specialist of our center for free by ordering a call back.
To do this, enter your name and phone number, and an employee of the "Transformation" center will call you back as soon as possible.